Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Multi-Kid & Multipurpose


By H. Camille Smith

Hi Friends,

Designer Erica Islas created a kids' space that combines nap time and playtime with dual, loft-style beds above a no-adults-allowed play area where toys can be stashed out of sight. Steps leading up to the beds serve dual purpose as hidden drawers.

Check back for more great ideas from your friends at Interior Design!

Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!





Live well,
Yvonne

1 comment:

  1. I really like this design for my kids. Please let me know where can I buy this or how can I build this.

    Thank you.

    Gurjeet Singh
    gurjeetsingh325@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete