Courtesy of Courtney Whitmore
Photography by Evin Photography
Add a hint of sweetness to the traditional ham recipe by flavoring it with a brown sugar glaze.
- 1 whole bone-in ham
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place ham in roasting dish and bake ham fat side up covered tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 20 minutes for every pound of ham. Bake one hour for a 3-pound ham and 2 hours for a 6-pound ham.
- While ham is baking, whisk together remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Remove from oven, and trim off any fat. Brush on brown sugar glaze, and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes. Carve and serve.
Happy Easter and Bon Appétit...
Check back for more great Easter recipe ideas from your friends at Interior Design!
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!