Courtesy of Sam Henderson
Fruit is good. Fruit with champagne cream is even better. This light and fluffy cream is sweet, a bit tart and super easy to make.
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup champagne
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg white assorted fruits such as grapes, apples, pomegranate arils and clementine segments
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon zest, and champagne until smooth. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, whip heavy cream and vanilla to a soft peak stage.
- In a small bowl, beat egg white to soft peak stage. Sprinkle in confectioners' sugar while beating to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese/champagne mixture using only a quarter of the whipped cream at a time.
- Gently fold in whipped egg white.
- Fill serving dish with assorted fruit. Top with champagne cream.
Check back for more great ideas from your friends at Interior Design!
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!