Maybe you’re uber-prepared and you do all of your shopping ahead of time, but some of us would be scrambling right about now if we were hosting a New Year's Eve party tonight — and I’m sure my bubbly would be less than chilly. Thankfully there are a lot of pretty ice bucket options to help keep everything just right.
Left column, top to bottom:
- Nambé “Tilt” Ice/Champagne Bucket
- The Bathtub Champagne Chiller
- Extra Large Teak Ice Bucket by Jens Quistgaard for Dansk
- DIANE von FURSTENBERG Chain Link Ice Bucket
- Top Hat Ice Bucket
- Waterford Crystal Lismore Ice Bucket & Tongs – Cobalt
- Vintage French Champagne Ice Bucket
- Handyman’s Ceramic Pail
- Vintage Red Apple Ice Bucket
Just a few ideas but you probably have great ideas of your own for that special ice bucket to entertain your family and good friends...
Happy New Year's Eve from your friends at Interior Design!
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!