Recipe Compliments of Molly Ashton, The TomKat Studio
Happy Thanksgiving Friends,
Use preprinted food labels for the basics like turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie and more. Craving Thanksgiving's favorite side? Try this easy stuffing recipe.
- 2 medium onions, minced
- 2-3 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 packages seasoned stuffing mix
- hot water
- dried cranberries (optional)
1. Saute onions and celery in butter, sprinkle with poultry seasoning and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Once cool, mix this with dry stuffing mix.
3. Heat broth, then read directions on stuffing mix box and add enough hot water to the broth to make up the amount of liquid required for stuffing mix.
4. Pour liquid over the dry stuffing mixture and fluff with a fork until completely moistened. Mix in a few dried cranberries, if you'd like.
Click HERE for preprinted food labels.
Whether you prefer your stuffing in or out of the bird, this easy recipe is the perfect complement to Thanksgiving's main event...
Check back for more great ideas from your friends at Interior Design.
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!