Courtesy of HGTV
Happy Holidays Friends,
During holiday entertaining, bring creativity with these simple gift ideas.
Here are some creative gifts you can take to the host or hostess of a holiday party.
- Fill a rustic basket with all the ingredients for making caramel apples.
- Another gift for the autumn host is this simple yet elegant jar of trail mix. Fill a canning jar with trail mix, top with a lace doily secured with twine and add a nice decorative touch such as these place-card holders shaped like pears.
- Make a gift that will warm someone all winter long. Fill a decorative container with all the ingredients for hot-cocoa mix, including gourmet chocolates.
- Make a gift of fresh-baked cookies even more special by including items the hostess can use after the cookies are gone. Include a decorative plate and a cookie recipe, along with fun cookie cutters.
- Find a colorful and seasonal salt-and-pepper shaker set and include it in a basket with gourmet pepper and salt.
- Make a gift of a bottle of wine or fine olive oil special by dressing it up in a Christmas stocking. Another option is to wrap the bottle in a nice scarf and top with a bow.
Check back for more great ideas from your friends at Interior Design!
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!