Monday, March 14, 2016
Shamrock Crispy Rice Treats
Courtesy of Michelle Edgemont
Happy St. Patrick's Day Friends,
Our Favorite St. Patrick's Day Recipe. Your kids will love this take on the classic crispy rice treats, and so will you because they're naturally dyed with spinach. Get the recipe>>
one box of Rice Krispies cereal
one bag of mini marshmallows
3 tablespoons melted butter
one bag spinach
shamrock cookie cutter
1. Place spinach in blender, and blend until smooth. Add a little water if the spinach won't liquify. Squeeze access juice from spinach using a paper towel.
2. Add melted butter to a large, microwave-safe bowl. Add the marshmallows, and melt in the microwave for 1-1/2 minutes.
3. Stir in the spinach juice, followed by the box of Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until blended.
4. Add crispy rice mixture to a 9x12" baking dish, and let cool.
5. Cut crispy rice treats with a shamrock-shaped cookie cutter.
Check back for more great St. Patrick's Day recipes from your friends at Interior Design!
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!