Compliments of Keri Sanders and Kayla Kitts
Cozy up with hot chocolate infused with raspberry liqueur. A dollop of whipped cream and a fresh raspberry add a sweet finishing touch. The perfect beverage for a cozy holiday gathering. You'll be swooning over this raspberry-infused hot chocolate cocktail. Get the recipe here...
- 1 oz. plus 1 tsp. raspberry liqueur (Chambord's nice)
- 1 oz. white crème de cacao
- 8 oz. hot chocolate
- whipped cream
- 1 fresh raspberry (optional)
- Pour raspberry liqueur and white crème de cacao in a cappuccino mug.
- Add hot chocolate and stir.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Drizzle teaspoon of Chambord on top of the whipped cream.
- Top with a fresh raspberry.
Check back for more great ideas and share some of your own with us.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and the special person in your life from your friends at Interior Design...
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!