Compliments of Kayla Kitts
Photo By: Rennai Hoefer
Wake up your loved one with fluffy, heart-shaped homemade waffles covered in sweet maple syrup. Get the recipe here...
Fluffy Homemade Waffles Recipe
By: Kim Stoegbauer
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks (slightly beaten)
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 egg whites
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture, set aside.
- In another medium bowl, add milk and oil to beaten egg yolks. Add egg yolk mixture to the dry mixture, and stir just until moistened.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold beaten egg whites into flour and egg yolk mixture, leaving a few fluffs of egg white. Be careful not to over mix.
- Pour batter into greased waffle maker, and bake according to manufacturer's directions.
Check back for more great ideas and share some of your own with us.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and the special person in your life from your friends at Interior Design...
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!