Compliments of Culture CheatSheet
Salads are healthy and diet-friendly but who says they have to be boring or unappealing. Come visit us over the next several days for some really great salad options that you can also share with family and friends. Our featured salad combines tomatoes, herbs and cheese for a delicious take on this Greek salad.
Prep time 20 Min Total time 20 Min Serves 3-5
- Bushel Boy Bubba tomatoes, 1/2-inch slices
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, 1/4-inch slices
- Fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on a plate. Top with fresh mozzarella slices and coarsely chopped fresh basil.
- Drizzle with small amount of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Top with salt and pepper to taste.
Check back for more great salad receipes from your friends at Interior Design!
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!