Compliments of Culture CheatSheet
Perfect twist on a Spanish meal for our vegetarians.
Prep time 20 Min Total time 2 Hrs 20 Min Serves 4-6
- 16 ounce can black beans, drained
- 16 ounce corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 Bushel Boy tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- In large bowl, combine beans, corn, cilantro, green onions, red onions, peppers, lime juice, oil and cumin.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
Check back for more great ideas from your friends at Interior Design!
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!