Compliments of Culture CheatSheet
Prep time 35 Min Total time 45 Min Serves 6-8
- 2 premade thin pizza crusts
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated Fontina cheese (about 3 oz.)
- 3/4 cup coarsely grated mozzarella cheese (about 3 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups arugula
- 3 Bushel Boy Bubba tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- In a small bowl, combine 3 minced garlic cloves and 2 tablespoons olive oil and let stand 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Prepare vinaigrette. In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, remaining minced garlic clove and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Take each pizza crust and brush with garlic-infused oil. Spread cheese equally among crusts to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Bake cheese topped pizza crusts until golden and crisp, about 8-10 min.
Check back for more great salad recipes from your friends at Interior Design!
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!