Compliments of Marianne Canada
This summer cocktail mixes all the right flavors for a sweet and fruity taste with a refreshing bitter note.
Magic Hour Cocktail Recipe
8 ounces gin
4 ounces Aperol
1 mini cucumber
2 mint sprigs
16 ounces lemonade
- Place hulled strawberries, a sliced cucumber, a quartered orange and mint sprigs in a pitcher.
- Add gin and Aperol, and muddle until the fruit is broken into chunks.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Strain and mix with lemonade.
- Serve over ice, and garnish with a cucumber spear and strawberry, if desired.
Check back for more great ideas from your friends at Interior Design!
Your kind contribution will allow us to continue sharing great, no cost and cost saving ideas for your space. Click the "Donate" button below to make a contribution. Thank you!